This article is a step-by-step guide on how to add your well-deserved RealPars certificates to your LinkedIn profile.
Copy the following URL
Replace CERTIFICATION_NAME in the link above with your desired name to customize your link
Open the customized link in a new browser
The following form will pop up:
5. Enter the name of your certificate
6. Select RealPars as issuing organization
7. Select date of issue
8. To select the credential URL and credential ID, copy your certificate URL from www.realpars.com. You can find this by going to "my account", then select "certificates". Click on "view link" and copy that credential URL.
9. Your credential ID is the last part of the URL
10. Finally, click "save" and your certificate has been successfully added to your profile.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team over at [email protected]